Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Tonight!

Here are the promised photos!   Thanks to The Sprinkler Bandit for taking them.  :)

Must you take photos before I'm all put together?










I ... think I might remember this place ...



First walk in the outdoor arena


Asking for -- and getting -- more trot.
I need to lengthen my leg on his side, not scrunch up.



Nice trot -- we actually started getting nice
roundness last night, so improvement made!




Nice trot the other direction, but still need longer leg.




















I've figured out how to ride his canter better than this, but still.


Water?  Hm?




















Maybe I drink?















Who is that horse I see, staring straight back at me?
Why is my reflection someone I don't know?

Gots to go back over the water

Grins!

Pre-makeover.  I did get fed up and do his bridle path
last night, a little early.  I couldn't stand it one more minute.




































SQUEEE!

6 comments:

  1. woo hoo!! Congrats on the new money eater I mean wonderful pony haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And you are so not kidding! He needs dental done and he needs shoes as soon as possible. Sigh!! I just bought him a fly sheet, too. Goodbye, sweet money. I barely knew ye.

      Delete