Thursday, November 29, 2012

Ker-ZONK!

Last night, I don't know what it was, but when I walked out of work, it just seemed like the cold was that damp cold that seeps into your bones.  Misty, dark, wet, and cold evening.  I'd been tired to begin with, my ankle and my shoulder/elbow hurt after Tuesday's gym session ... so I decided I needed to rest.

I think this was a really good decision, even though I didn't ride.  I always feel terrible when I don't ride, like I'm letting someone down, but at the same time, my various joints feel better this morning, and I got some really restful rest.  Some really desperately needed rest.  I could have slept another few hours this morning, but gotta get to work.

I'm looking forward to riding tonight -- it shouldn't be nearly as ugh this evening, and I want to see my 'pollo pony.  :)   Note to self: grab spare blanket before going into the barn.   I really, really hate that he lays in his pee spot.   Can haz pen naow plz?    At any rate, must wash blanket.  Blech.

Anyway, I'll leave you with a video of a new favorite artist, Tim Barry.  No horse relation here, just a good song.  :)

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean.. i fell bad when i don't ride too but sometime you just have to take some down time! :)

    Hope your ride is good!

    ReplyDelete