Monday, November 12, 2012

You are SO GROUNDED, young man!

So yeah.  My horse is the asshole in the pasture.  Sigh!!   I'm so embarrassed -- but at the same time, it's not like I trained him to beat the crap out of other horses or am saying "oh no, it couldn't be Pookie's fault! He's an angel!"   I mean, he IS an angel ... to me, and when in his own area.  ;)    Sounds like he probably deserved and provoked the kick that hurt him, though I'll argue that I didn't deserve the heartache and wallet ache!  Heh.

Anyway, for the meantime, he's back in Folsom Prison for aggravated assault.  As soon as there's a pen for him, he'll go out in a pen.

I know I had it coming;
I know I can't be free.

5 comments:

  1. He doesn't beat the crap out of the other horses he pokes and picks on them until its pisses them off to the breaking point lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha - you're saying he's a troll? Too funny!!

      U MAD BRO?

      Delete
  2. When I went to go get him today, he ran up to me and said SAVE ME on his face

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww!! He was extra cuddly when I got there this evening. I wonder what goes on in that little pony brain!

      Delete
  3. "I bit a horse, just to watch him neigh."

    ReplyDelete