Thursday, December 13, 2012

Catastrophe arrived last night in the form of a nap.  I should know better than to think I can snooze for 30-60 minutes, no matter how healthy science says it is.  Especially when I've been sick and am trying to get better.   Especially-especially when stress is added in there.

So I'm heading out to the barn tonight.  I need to work my poor cooped-up horse.  Too much longer and I'mma have a stick of dynamite instead of a horse.  Fair warning for folks at the barn: I'll need an end of the arena to longe in before I get on.   ;)   I doubt Apollo will be terribly squirrelly, but it's good for him.

Really looking forward to getting on and spending some time in the saddle.

1 comment:

  1. ah love the header picture!

    hope you have a good ride tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete