Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Pony still tight with Jesus.

The lesson of "quit kicking at my leg and canter when I tell you to, on the longe and under saddle" seems to have stuck.  Good pony!!   :)

We're back to sunshine and roses, which makes me pretty dang happy.   Not to say that we don't have things to work on, because that pile gets larger and larger the more I ride ... but at least I have cooperation and a pleasant attitude from my sweet pony again.  

Irritatingly, I won't get to ride tonight.  Grumble.  I have to work late, so I will go from work to the gym.  We'll see, though.  I might get lucky and get to ride after all, but ... work is important.  Gotta keep a roof over everyone's head!

3 comments:

  1. I laughed at the title. At least with everything you have a great sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Glad he is back to being a good boy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. An important lesson for sure. Yay for sunshine and roses. And I feel ya on the whole having to work thing.

    ReplyDelete